||AD Feedstock Manager
||EVE Board of Directors
|Summary of the role:
The Feedstock Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing agricultural and waste feedstock suppliers. They will be expected to explore and develop new feedstock acquisition opportunities and work directly with the site managers across the portfolio of AD plants that Eco Verde Energy operate to ensure that they have an optimum supply of feedstock.
|Responsibilities and key duties:
- Identify feedstock sources and opportunities
- Cultivate leads and track them through to completion
- Visit new and existing suppliers and develop / maintain relationships
- Organise, plan and schedule feedstock deliveries across the portfolio of sites EVE operates ensuring they arrive on time and to expected specification
- Sourcing feedstock for disaster recovery purposes
- Feedstock contract management
- Non payment
- Feedstock sampling and inspection regimes
- Maintain a testing and monitoring regime on new and existing feedstock lines
- Track feedstock usage and expenditure and report back to site managers and directors
- Compile feedstock performance data and KPI reporting
- Perform regular site visits and build strong working relationships with site managers to understand their site processes and requirements
- Liaise with EVE Finance, Site Managers and Ops Directors over budgets, costs and stock for sites.
- Assist with site audits relating to feedstock – PAS 110
- Develop and manage a strategy for digestate management and disposal for all sites and collectively for EVE. Investigate and develop a monetarised disposal route if practicable.
- Assist with training and understanding for site staff of feedstock usage and quality.
|Skills, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required:
Skills and Qualifications
- Supply and procurement management skills gained possibly in agriculture or utilities
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Strong negotiation skills
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing feedstock in the AD industry or similar sectors for 5 years
- “Hands on” rather than theoretical approach
- Demonstrably commercially astute
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound supply management skills
- Must be able to manage multiple sites utilising strong planning and organisational skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Building strong communication and relationships with all stakeholders
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time as business needs demand.
Please apply in writing with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org